Our range of laminate products
Using laminate flooring for your home is a great way to achieve a wood-like look and is usually an inexpensive and durable alternative to hardwood flooring.
What is laminate flooring?
Laminate flooring is a type of floor covering that is made from several layers of material to form a firm and durable type of flooring. It usually has at least 4 layers.
- A wear layer of durable plastic that protects the layers below
- A pattern layer that gives the floor its attractive appearance
- A core layer (also called a substrate) made of high-density fiberboard (HDF) to give the floor its heft and shock absorbance
- A balancing (or backing) layer that works as a moisture barrier and stable base.
Laminate flooring is a popular solution for those who want the aesthetic of hardwood or stone flooring without the exorbitant price tag.
Laminate flooring choices
Need help choosing?
We have a great range of very competitively priced laminate flooring available in our Parrys Belmont, Malaga and Baldivis warehouses.
Want to know more about the product that is making waves across Australia? We answer some of the most commonly asked questions about laminate flooring below in these resources.
- Buyer’s guide to choosing laminate flooring
- Laminate versus engineered wood: what’s best?
- What are laminate AC ratings?
- What are the different types of laminate floorings?
Read all more laminate guides or ask an expert.