Laminate Flooring in Perth
Laminate flooring for your home is a great way to achieve a wood-like look. This option is an inexpensive and durable alternative to hardwood flooring. This flooring is made from at least 4 layers of material to form a firm and durable type of flooring.
- A wear layer of durable plastic that protects the layers below
- A pattern layer that gives the floor its attractive appearance
- A core layer made of high-density fiberboard (HDF) to give the floor its heft and shock absorbance
- A balancing (or backing) layer that works as a moisture barrier and stable base
- Timber laminate flooring is a popular solution for those who want the aesthetic of hardwood or stone flooring without the exorbitant price tag.
Castle Heritage Limestone Straws Vintage
Aged Oak Desert Oak Graphite Oak Highland Oak Sliver Grey Oak Weathered Oak
Gloss QLD Spotted Gum Gloss Blackbutt Gloss Brushbox Gloss Dark Spotted Gum Gloss New England Blackbutt Gloss NSW Spotted Gum
Matt Blackbutt Matt Dark Spotted Gum Matt New England Blackbutt Matt NSW Spotted Gum Matt QLD Spotted Gum
Baltic Oak Blackbutt Carbon Grey Oak Lime Oak Russet Oak