Parrys is one of the biggest stockists of carpet remnants and rolls in Perth!
Our range of carpets
Parrys supplies a choice of carpets that are either cut pile, loop pile or a combination of the two styles such as cut-loop carpets . Our collections also come in different textures and fibres so you can choose from wool carpets, solution dyed nylon carpets and cost-effective polypropylene carpets. Our Parrys stores in and around Perth carry both stock rolls and room size remnants to suit your budget.
Cut pile carpets are manufactured by cutting the yarn loops which produces an upright pile that has a more luxurious, formal look than loop pile.
Cut Pile Twist
- Constructed with a higher twisted yarn
- Textured appearance
- Hard wearing and maintain their finish
- Less likely to show traces of shading or tracking
Cut Pile Plush
- Carpet pile stands upright
- Smooth velvet surface; soft and luxurious look
- Tendency to display temporary shading from vacuuming and footprints
- Formal look, sometimes called a velour carpet
Loops of yarn create a stylish finish with a soft, smooth feel and can have a range of distinctive patterns created by a combination of higher and lower loops.
Level Loop Pile
- As name suggests, carpet pile forms a loop
- Hard wearing
- Do not have tendency to show tracking (footprints)
Level Loop & Cut Pile
- Combination of level loop and cut tufts
- Stylish finish with a soft, smooth feel
- A range of distinctive patterns and colour combinations
Hi/Low Loop Pile
- Constructed with loop piles of varying heights
- Textured finish look
- Exceptionally Durable
- Textured loops in straight lines
- Heights of loops can be varied to produce different patterns and textures
- Classical appearance
- Adapts well to almost any interior designs