Natural Collection Vinyl Sheets
Natural Collection Vinyl Sheet: the perfect choice for your home or investment property.
Vinyl sheet flooring has come a long way in recent years, and Parry’s stylish Natural Collection of Vinyl Sheet flooring is the perfect example of this. It comes in a stunning range of amazing wood-look designs, so you are sure to find the perfect style to compliment the rest of your home.
The Natural Collection Vinyl sheet range features a felt back and a slip resistance surface and is designed to handle the daily grind of high traffic areas. It’s durable, easy to clean and guaranteed to last, thanks to Parry’s 10-year residential warranty.
Wear layer: 0.25mm
Warranty: 10 Year Residential
Limed Oak Grey
What are the unique features of this sheet vinyl collection?
Hard-wearing and durable, the Natural Collection Vinyl sheet range is scuff, scratch and stain-resistant and features a cushioned backing to ensure you and your family’s comfort.
This stunning range comes in a wide variety of timber, granite and tile designs, and so offers a huge degree of design flexibility, no matter what part of your home you wish to install it. Plus, with our Parry’s 10-year residential warranty, we know that you’ll be enjoying your selection for years to come.
How do I know how much of Natural Collection vinyl sheets do I need?
You can either calculate how much vinyl flooring you need by using the plan for your home, or by using a tape measure to calculate the area of each space. To learn more about how to measure your room for flooring installation, check out our how-to guide.
How do I lay the vinyl sheets?
All Parry’s vinyl sheet products are ready to cut and take home for easy installation. Natural Collection Vinyl Sheets come in 4m-wide rolls and needs to be loose laid down on the floor for fitting. If you require additional support or assistance, get in touch with one of our installation specialists at Parry’s for expert advice on how to lay your vinyl sheet flooring.
How to look after your vinyl flooring?
- Vinyl sheet flooring is a stylish, durable and versatile choice. With proper care and maintenance, your vinyl flooring will continue to look as good as new for years to come.
- Ensure you use doormats at entryways to prevent sand, gravel and stones from being tracked onto your flooring. Make sure these mats are cleaned regularly to prevent scratching the surface of your vinyl flooring.
- Use a broom to sweep away any dirt, as some vacuum cleaner attachments can damage your vinyl flooring. Try to wipe-up any liquid spills as soon as possible using a soft cloth.
- Avoid abrasive cleaning products or tools as they can damage the protective layers of your flooring.
- Avoid dragging furniture across your vinyl flooring, as this can scratch surfaces easily. Apply rubber caps or felt pads to minimise the chance of your furniture damaging your floor. If your furniture has castor wheels, use timber planks to roll furniture to different locations.
- For more information on how to properly care for your vinyl sheet flooring to ensure it will last for years to come, read our handy cleaning and maintenance guide.
Product images on the website will vary in colour due to many factors such as monitor type, scan quality, lighting arrangements etc. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance, but serve merely as a guide or point of reference. Actual carpet samples should be inspected at your nearest Parrys outlet to confirm texture and colour before making a purchase decision.