Evolution Matt laminate: enjoy the look and feel of timeless Australian hardwood floors with the Evolution Matt collection.
Inspired by classic Australian timber, Evolution Matt comes in five different textures and patterns, including three types of 8mm Spotted Gum laminate flooring. Evolution Matt is designed in traditional strip patterns, replicating the style of European natural oak flooring.
Whether you’re building or renovating your home, you’ll be in good hands with this affordable yet high-quality flooring option. An easy DIY modular click system makes each plank a breeze to install, perfect for homeowners looking to save on installation costs.
With a 25-year domestic warranty, Evolution Matt is a perfect choice for families with energetic children and pets. Hard wearing and easy to maintain, this laminate flooring will keep your home looking beautiful for years to come.
Plank Size: 142mm x 1214mm
Pack Size: 1.38m2
Warranty: 25 year Domestic
Abrasion Class Rating: AC3
Matt Dark Spotted Gum
8mm Matt New England Blackbutt
8mm Matt NSW Spotted Gum
8mm Matt QLD Spotted Gum
What are the unique features of this laminate collection?
- Gorgeous European natural oak flooring
- Scratch resistant surface
- AC3 rating
- 100% lubricated click system for easy installation
- Comes with inbuilt underlay
- 25-year residential warranty
What does the AC3 rating mean?
Laminate flooring passes through certain durability tests and receives an Abrasion Class (AC) rating based on its performance. The common performance qualities used in determining the ultimate AC rating include impact resistance, stains, scratches, scuffs, moisture, heat, and swelling along the edges. AC3 represents the highest rating for homeowners, so flooring with this rating is intended to be used in any domestic areas that get heavy foot traffic. Read our AC rating guide to learn more.
How do I know how much of Evolution Matt I need?
Calculating how much Evolution Matt laminate planks you need for your project is easy. Firstly, use our room calculator to measure the floor surface of your room. Then, divide the room surface by the pack size of the laminate product you would like to buy (this information is provided in the product description at the top).
For example, let’s say the floor surface of your room is 4m by 6m, you should get 25.2m2 worth of laminate planks (calculation includes the recommended 5% wastage). Since Evolution Matt laminate planks come in a pack size of 1.38m2, you will need to buy approximately 18-19 packs for your project.
Can I install the laminate planks myself?
Absolutely. Evolution Matt laminate flooring comes with a click-together installation system which is simple to follow for people with DIY skills. If you would like to see the steps involved in installing laminate flooring and make sure you are up to the task, read our ultimate guide to installing laminate flooring yourself.
If you need support or guidance, don’t forget that our experienced installation specialists at Parry’s are here to help!
Looking after your Evolution Matt laminate is easy, just follow these tips:
- Clean your laminate floor by simply using a broom or a vacuum (using the right brush attachment) and clean minor spills with a dry cloth.
- Clean liquid spills as soon as they happen with a soft dry cloth to ensure you don’t damage your floor.
- Although this laminate is scratch-resistant, we recommend using doormats to help prevent dirt, sand and other substances from being tracked onto your floor and scratching its surface.
- If you need to clean a large soiled or sticky area prefer using a mild cleaning solution that you can spray onto the surface. Don’t over-wet the floor.
- DO NOT use steam mops on laminate floors.
- Avoid soap-based or harsh cleaners that could scratch your flooring or dull the protective surface of your laminate. Instead, make your own cleaning solution by following the instructions on our laminate cleaning guide
- Prevent water and other liquid damage by keeping indoor pot plants or pet water bowls off your laminate flooring.
Product images on the website will vary in colour due to many factors such as monitor type, scan quality, lighting arrangements etc. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance, but serve merely as a guide or point of reference. Actual carpet samples should be inspected at your nearest Parrys outlet to confirm texture and colour before making a purchase decision.