Duchess laminate: bring the timeless beauty of nature into your home with this exquisite flooring option.
Fit for royalty and ready to elevate the look of your abode, our Duchess range features six different oak textures. From the warmth of aged and desert oak to the depth of graphite – our 12mm oak laminate flooring is ready to suit all your design intentions.
Our light and dark oak laminate flooring has a smooth bevel finish for a seamless look across each room. Moisture resistant and hard wearing, the Duchess range is quick to install and ready to use straight away. A patented drop-lock click system means you can save on professional or DIY installation costs.
The Duchess range of oak laminate flooring is made from environmentally friendly and sustainable materials, a great choice for the planet-conscious homeowner. By choosing the Duchess range, you’ll improve the style and sophistication of your home, with the peace of mind that comes from choosing environmentally friendly products.
Plank Size: 166mm x 1215mm
Pack Size: 1.614m2
Warranty: 25 year Domestic
Abrasion Class Rating: AC3
Sliver Grey Oak
What are the unique features of this laminate collection?
- 6 warm and aged natural oak flooring styles
- From matt to semi-gloss finish depending on range
- Micro Bevelled Edge
- Scratch resistant surface
- Protective top layer prevents moisture penetration
- Drop Lock system for easy installation
- Comes with inbuilt underlay
- 25-year residential warranty
What does the AC3 rating mean?
All our residential laminate flooring products were given an AC3 rating, which is the highest rating for homeowners. The AC rating is a reliable indicator of laminate flooring durability. Common performance qualities used in determining the ultimate AC rating include impact resistance, stains, scratches, scuffs, moisture, heat, and swelling along the edges. Read our AC rating guide to learn more.
How do I know how much of Duchess I need?
Calculating how many packs of Duchess laminate planks you need for your project is easy. Firstly, use our room calculator to measure the floor surface you will be working on. Then, divide the room surface by the pack size of the Duchess laminate and you will get the recommended number of packs you need for your project.
For example, let’s say the floor surface of your living room is 4m by 6m, you should get 25.2m2 worth of laminate planks (calculation includes the recommended 5% wastage). Since Duchess planks come in a pack size of 1.614m2, you will need to buy approximately 16 packs.
Can I install the laminate planks myself?
If you are confident in your DIY skills, then yes absolutely! This laminate collection uses a ‘Drop-lock’ click system which makes it easy to install the flooring yourself. To make sure your floor is fully prepared for installation, read our ultimate guide to installing laminate flooring yourself or if you need support, get in touch with our installation specialists at Parry’s!
Looking after your Duchess laminate floor is easy, just follow these tips:
- Maintain your laminate floor by using a broom or a vacuum with a soft brush
- Clean liquid spills as they happen with a soft dry cloth to prevent damage
- Clean large soiled and sticky areas using a mild cleaning solution that you can spray onto the surface. Don’t over-wet the floor.
- Make your own cleaning solution by following the instructions on our laminate cleaning guide.
- DO NOT use steam mops on laminate floors.
- DO NOT use soap-based or harsh cleaners as they will likely dull the protective surface of your laminate
- We recommend using doormats to help prevent dirt, sand and other substances from being tracked onto your floor and scratching its surface.
- Prevent water and other liquid damage by keeping indoor pot plants or pet water bowls off your laminate flooring.
Product images on the website will vary in colour due to many factors such as monitor type, scan quality, lighting arrangements etc. Images do not seek to duplicate the exact visual appearance, but serve merely as a guide or point of reference. Actual carpet samples should be inspected at your nearest Parrys outlet to confirm texture and colour before making a purchase decision.